Due to Coronavirus concerns
Summary of the March 11th Budget
With a recap of other major changes, such as; the new rules affecting Capital Gains Tax for Residential Property, IR35 & Off-Payroll working in the Private Sector, alongside The VAT Domestic Reverse Charge for Building & Construction Services
On Thursday the 26th March 2020 Copson Grandfield will be holding one of their highly Successful Seminars.
Bradley, Steve and the team will cover the March 11th budget and any implications that may arise, plus:
- The new rules affecting Capital Gains Tax for Residential Property
- IR35 & Off-Payroll working in the Private Sector
- The VAT Domestic Reverse Charge for Building & Construction Services
Previous seminars have been very popular and numbers are limited so should you wish to attend please register your interest here
- Date: Thursday 26th March 2020
- Time: 6.30pm - 8.00pm approx.
Refreshments will be available
The Bromley Suite
Cleve Rugby Club